Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
      Monday, February 19, 2018

Will new series of Saskatchewan Savings Bonds be offered for sale?

No.  The Saskatchewan Savings Bond program has been discontinued.

What do I do with a Saskatchewan Savings Bond cheque that has become stale dated?

Stale dated cheques will be replaced at no charge. The stale dated cheque, accompanied by a request for a replacement cheque, should be forwarded to the Ministry of Finance at:

Saskatchewan Savings Bonds
c/o Registrar of Securities
6th Floor - 2350 Albert Street

When did I receive my T5 Statement of Investment Income?

Saskatchewan Savings Bond T5s were issued annually on July 15 when interest was paid.

How do I contact someone regarding Saskatchewan Savings Bonds?

In Canada (toll-free): 1-800-667-4000

In Regina or from outside Canada: 306-787-3921

© 2018 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.