Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
     Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Businesses can also authorize a 3rd party service provider (e.g. accounting firm) to file and/or pay on their behalf.  Accounting firms must apply for their 3rd Party ID Number before a business can authorize them to file on their behalf.  

© 2017 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.